Vibro-Floor (Single purpose)
The Vibro-Floor consists of vibrating plates which combine training and relaxation. It is characterized by vibration and is often used to condition or to rehabilitate horses. The floor plates vibrate due to the incorporated vibration motors which activate the muscles and increases the effect of the treatment even though the horse is not moving.
The vibrations generate a little instability, which needs to be balanced by horse’s body, which requires energy and encourages the metabolism.
- Galvanized steel housing or,
- A robust stainless-steel housing
- Vibration motor
- 0 to 50 Hz vibration frequency option
The Vibro-Floor can support the following processes:
- Loosen the muscles and reduce tensions,
- Enhance the blood circulation, especially in legs and organs,
- Improve the overall satisfaction and fitness of the horse
- Prevent injuries,
- Accelerate healing processes of injured horses,
- Strengthen the muscles.
Therapeutic uses for tendon and ligament injuries, osteoporosis, laminitis, chronic respiratory diseases, and navicular diseases. It can be used as prevention of sport injuries and colic.
The Vibrofloor generates wellness for horses without loss of muscles.
For more detailed information, a quotation, or an onside appointment you can contact us at any time. We will reply to your request as soon as possible!
NOTE: the Vibro-Floor cannot be bought online. If you are interested in buying one of these systems, please contact us!